Mich. producer, ‘Truth or Dairy' blogger named Face of FarmingA Michigan dairy woman was named one of five U.S. Farmers and Ranchers Alliance Faces of Farming & Ranching late yesterday. Carla Wardin lives on a sixth-generation, 400-cow dairy in St. John’s, Mich. FULL STORY »
VIDEOSMore Video | Multimedia »
COLUMNS / BLOGSMORE BLOGS »
- Young Farmer: Give your cows names
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?
- ‘Mini-survey’ gives peek into Florida farm compensation
- What does it mean to be a leader on your farm?
- Registration for Ag Employee Management Workshops due Jan. 4
- Dairy Focus: The gift of appreciation
LIVE FROM WORLD DAIRY EXPO 2014
Dr. Keith Bryan, Technical Services manager at Chr. Hansen, and Tim Kelly, Dairy Account Manager at Chr. Hansen, discuss the use of the "Nutrient Scorecard." PLAY >
Visit the World Daiy Expo 2014 Epi Center for the lastest news, information and photos from the 2014 World Dairy Expo, held Sept. 29-Oct. 3, in Madison, Wis.
- Still questions about MPP? Q&A via phone Nov. 13, 19, & 20
- Dairy markets: Class III posts small recovery
- Win a $100 Udder Tech gift card by taking our survey
- Hawk High Dairy wins weekend of free milking from Vets Plus
- Run a 5K for Reese Burdette and Patricia Stiles, from home
- Eating patterns changing: Americans are staying home